Sunday, February 1, 2009

Julie's 31st Birthday

First of all I wanted to say sorry for taking so long to post all of these pictures. Basically I've just been lazy, no excuses.
Julie and I got to travel to Salt Lake last night and enjoy some time together on her birthday. I suprised her and we rode the frontrunner train down to Salt Lake and ate out at her favorite restaurant, The Market Street Grill, a fish restaurant with amazing clam chowder and sourdough bread. We then went spur of the moment to see a live improvisation comedy act much like "Who's Line is It". It was a fun night.
Waiting for the lightrail trax to take us back to the frontrunner. It was a cold night!

3 comments:

The Farrs said...

Glad you both had such a fun evening! Julie's hair looks so pretty...I haven't seen it that long. But then she looks pretty no matter how she wears it!

Becca and fam said...

Hi Will! I found your blog from your facebook info. You have a great looking family, congratulations! Hope all is well.

Mariel said...

Awww...Happy Birthday to Julie!