Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Sod Part 2

Here are a few pictures of everyone helping lay the sod. Approximately 2900 square feet and it was done in just over 1 hour. Thanks to all my friends, neighbors, and co-workers who helped out.

Drew was his happy self as usual. He sat in his dish and watched us work.





























We are finally finished and so glad to be done with that project. Next comes the shed then the trees for shade. The kids are already excited to play on the grass in two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the yard Will! It looks great. So what did you have to pay all these people to get them to come out and help you? Or do you have tickets on all of them and you're blackmailing them? ;)

Shawna said...

Is that my wheelbarrow I see?!? I am totally blog stalking you right now! j/k I saw Shannon's blog address on her facebook and then I found a link to you off her blog :) Sweet!! Check mine out if you get a chance!!! See ya for a cut tonight!

Carrie said...

The yard looks so GREAT! I bet you're really excited to be almost done!! I love that you blog, it's great for us to see other parts of the family, since we're such slackers and can't be bothered to leave our state!!